Info: Sic Semper is a space exploration game, with upgradeable ships, collectible resources, etc.
Features: Player can fly ship to different solar systems, fly around in a birds eye view through the solar system, and fly in close to planets where the view switches to being behind the ship. Near planets other non-player ships fly around in orbit which the player can engage in combat with. All planet terrain is randomly generated, as are the solar systems themselves and where in the galactic map they are located. Player can colonize a planet with 100 or more colonists. At colonized planets, the player can purchase weapon upgrades, outfit their ship, and transfer colonists to/from the colony.
Play Store Link: Sic Semper
Code Samples: Click Here.
Cellulon: Attack of the Virii
Squadron Z HD:
- Controls: A-S-D-W keys to move, space to shoot machine gun/fire missiles, ‘L’ key to fire laser
- Info: Video of Peter’s Powerquest, a game made as part of a team for Real Time 3D Graphics course at Cal Poly.
- Work: Renderer, Shaders, Collision detection, Gameplay design.
- Software/Technologies: Visual C++ .NET, OpenGL 2.0, GLSL(GL shading language), Assembla.com SVN repository
- Time: ~9 weeks spent collaborating with a team of 4.
- Source Code Samples: Coming Soon!
- Executable: Coming Soon!